Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bloggers Block

So, Im sure Im not the only blogger who has moments of bloglessness.  Im in the middle of about 12 projects around the house (none of which are complete,) in combination with summer vacations, houseguests and studying.  Thats right, Im studying for the GRE!  Long stroy, but Im thinking of going back to school since I can have such a HUGE tuition cut at the state university.  We'll see.  So, Ill keep posting as fun things occur...  but I dont want to bore you with how I did 4 loads of laundry, 2 dishwashers of dishes, mopped the floors and watered my garden today.  Snooze.

Future blogs in the making:
-My log table (presently debarked in the garage)
-Bedroom/Kitchen/Bathroom Painting
-Laundry Room Re-do
-Curtains
-Dining Room Rug/Redesign (!?  Maybe  !?)
-Garage Re-do
-Father's Day Gift
-Grape Salad (YUM!)
-Kitchen Sink Faucet Exchange
-Old Wedding Blogs (Its always fun to remember wedding planning and be SO happy I never have to do it again!)


SEE!?  too many things NOT YET FINISHED!  Mets see if I can repost olod wedding blogs from the wedding website I had during the wedding planning process tonight.  Wish me luck!

-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment