Im blogging on VACATION! How's that for a hardcore blogger!? Ill make it quick since I need to go aloe my sunburn (and Im not complaining!)
Day one included homemade lasagna by Grammie for lunch and we dropped her off at the airport. We had dinner on the intercoastal waterway (crabcakes... yum). We went out to a cigar bar and bought some stogies. I bought a white chocolate one, but haven't been able to smoke it yet ... Ill have to let you know how it is!
Day two included Delray Beach (where I got mt burn!) and we went to dinner at Whales Rib. We had clams, raw oysters and baked scallops. The picture (wherever it posts... Im doing this from my phone, so who knows how this'll turn out) is of Delray Beach.
Day three was supposed to be massage/facial/pedicure day, but its been rescheduled. So instead we were drinking on Deerfield Beach and eating fried calamari. We went to a fish market and bought fresh tuna and scallops. That night, we HAD DINNER PREPARED FOR US! Private chefs and all ;), since it was our second year anniversary. (We tyically celebrate on cinco de mayo, but we're making it an all week affair) Below (again, who knows where these photos will go) is the photo of the final product... blackened seared tuna, sauteed scallops, garlic bread and roasted red parmesean potatos. YUM. Best. Meal. Ever.
Today... who knows??! Ill keep you all posted!!
-Elizabeth


Private chefs?! Way too fun!! I'm glad you're enjoying the trip! Talk to you soon. :)
ReplyDelete